Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some Really Good Ice Cream... With Some Even Better Girls!

Monday night of finals week for "roommate family home evening" we decided to take a trip to Jakes Over-the-top for some shakes and good times. We ended up walking.. Here are a few pics from the journey...

Embarassing moment for the trip** Well, when we walk places together, we like to make it a musical, complete with coreography and vocal effects. So, we were in the middle of one of our performaces when we look up and see two fellow WSU ambassadors getting into a car at one of the nearby stores... uhhh... woops... no getting out of this one.


My blowfish face?!

The sandals that carried me to Jake's


Some spazzy walkin'

Chanty

Kylee


JILL, KYLEE, ALYSE, CHANTELL--(not pictured... Britt & Amanda)




LOVE YOU GIRLS! :)

6 comments:

Sorensons said...

Silly girls!

katherine purser said...

I could totally live with you! I wish life were a musical! I love it! I hope you're having a fabulous summer, it was so great to see you last week, it had been so long! Will you tell Kylee I say hello? She is such a doll! I miss seeing her too...

Amy said...

Hi Alyse, This is your blog. I'm feeling really sad and neglected these days. And your sister keeps checking me to see what you're doing, but she is sorely dissapointed. Please don't forget about me. Love, bloggie.

Britt said...

Hey Bloggin sister! Get on it! :) I've been checking up and haven't seen ANYTHING all summer! And yes... I'm still to prideful to get facebook after how much I've made fun of it! haha! So this is my link to your life other than the phone! Love you MUCHO!!!

Mindy & Steve said...

hey alyse, i ran across your blog and was hoping i could add you, do you mind?!

Jamie said...

i had fun blog stalking you, lassie. you're so adorable. Please oh please marry one of my brothers so you can be in the fam. We'd love it :)