Thursday, September 11, 2008
Brightening the blog!
So, I had to change things up a bit.. that navy blue was killing me! Anyway, this blog probably won't be updated as often as my dental hygiene blog, but for those who don't look at that one... I'm doing well! School is going well! I REALLY love it!! It's a lot of work, but totally worth it! I got a new calling in the Relief Society of my ward so now I have crazy program requirements, Ambassador Pres. responsibilities, and a decently demanding calling. It's good though! I'd rather be busy, even though it wears more quickly on ya.. Life is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, you're alive! ha ha, I check your blog all the time! I so miss Ambassadors (what,did I just say that out loud??) Please tell Marc I miss him and I miss Britt and miss Shay and I miss everyone! You're so cute Alyse! You are one busy girl, way to go! Good luck this semester.
alyse you are adorable! good luck juggling everything. you're great! xoxo.
Post a Comment