Saturday, November 15, 2008

My sweet, sweet baby!

On Tuesday, November 11, 2008, our family was blessed with a beautiful addition! Sweet, sweet


NOAH SCOTT BLAKE
We've been so excited to have him, and now that he is here, I can't wait to meet him! I don't get to see him until Thanksgiving, but I know it will be close to heaven when I finally do! My nephews melt my heart, and are an absolute joy to be around.
I sure love my little Noah already, and I truly can't wait to have him in my arms! How amazing it is to have these little bundles in our lives!


3 comments:

hayleemj said...

ohhh my nephew is so cute! :) At least you get to see him at THanksgiving... who knows when I'll meet the sweety! But I agree, I LOVE those boys! :)

Heidi said...

Alyse, he is so cute! Tell Landon to get a movin' so you can have one of your own someday (:

Sorensons said...

He is so precious!