i tag Alyse Katherine & Kaitlyn
I got my first official tag! haha! Thanks kylee :)
i am blessed.
i think hard.
i am happy with myself, and my life.
i have dry skin. haha
i miss my family.
i fear the dental hygiene clinic, sometimes.
i feel hungry.
i smell like i've been rained on.
i usually sing.
i search, ponder, and pray ;)
i wonder if i'll have enough patients this semester
i regret buying a pair of jeans that turn my legs blue!
i love little ones, especially my nephews.
i care about details.
i tell my mom everything.
i worry about being too slow in dental hygiene.
i am not a boy.
i remember when i make lists.
i believe in "good"
i sing to landon. he says i'm a walking musical.
i don’t always shower.
i don’t like all action movies.
i write very little, now that i clean teeth for school.
i win when i don't think i will.
i lose my car keys more often than any person should.
i dance in my boots.
i wish i could be guaranteed financial security.
i never defy authority
i listen, but there is no sound
i don't understand economics.
i can usually be found in ogden, logan, or heber.
i need a treat, maybe a cookie.
i forget to drink enough water.
I tag Ali, Jenna, & my sister (if you want to do it :) You definitely don't have to...
3 comments:
I want to be your patient this semester? Can I?
That was fun to read... you're cute! Todd used to say he felt like we lived in a musical :) haha Love you! Maybe I'll do this on my day off tomorrow.
I am so excited to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment