Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another One Down

Another semester bit the dust this week! Only 5 more to go :)
Semester RECAP:
*Moved into Shadow Valley Apt.'s with Amanda, Brittny, Chantell, Jill, & Kylee
*Took--Foundations in Heath Promotion, Case Studies in Hlth Sciences, Intro to Fiction, & Intro to Pharmacology
*Put my institute calling into action with a "Build-A-Pizza" night, "Carving for Kids," & "Spaghetti Bash!"
*Was too many things for Halloween... a Crayon, a Christmas present, & Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
*Saw my grammy Bette! I hadn't seen her in 4&1/2 years!!
*Taught a Hlthsci 1110 & 1110 Lab
*Worked part/part/part time for Dr. Wright at Wright Orthodontics
*Finished ALL finals by Tuesday of finals week! That was so nice!
*Earned an Associate of Science in Health Sciences with some wicked awesome grades!

On Friday all the ambassadors worked hard for their early registration ;) We helped run the commencement exercises! These are some pictures from commencement-- And I would post more, but I'm not very good at figuring this out yet...

Here are the crazy ambassadors :)





Me, Britt, Arrienne, Ky, & Kelsey-->







This is Shay! She is wonderful!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for your blog!! --and I get to leave the first comment. I like to see your cute smiling face... and I love your cute red earrings!!