Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Little About Me

I couldn't think of anything to post about, and usually when that happens I just don't post, but since I'm trying to be better because this is somewhat of a journal for me I decided to do fill out one of the "tags" that's been going around...

FIVE THINGS
*Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was taking dance lessons... just starting to get really into it
2. I was in Mrs. Hansen's 5th grade class
3. I had a crush on Robert Pischitelli
4. I was playing with Scott (my brother), Greg & Kyle Heaps in the neighborhood/sage brush/canal a lot
5. I was raising scott--haha just kidding mom... But I was probably helping him read or do his math or something

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Read the chapter and read over module 15
2. Call the dentist
3. Print an article on xerostomia (dry mouth) haha
4. Gym
5. Call mom

*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pretzels with chocolate chips in the twisty holes :)
2. Rice cakes (white cheddar right now) :)
3. Dehydrated apples
4. Frozen yogurt (from Maverik!)
5. Fruit with cottage cheese


*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay tithing :) haha
2. Buy a house
3. Travel a bit
4. SAVE/INVEST
5. Find a good way to donate & give...

*Five places I've lived:
1. Heber City, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Ogden, UT
4. I need to get out more....
5.

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Student Recruitment & Orientation Office
2. Lab Instructor & SI for Health Sciences Dept.
3. Nanny
4. Food service (server at Brick Oven & banquet server at Zermatt Resort in Midway)
5. Golf cart attendant at Soldier Hollw Golf Course

2 comments:

katherine purser said...

Alyse! Your blog has come back to life! I love it! I really miss seeing you in our community health class, and at the gym, and everywhere else I would see you...looks like life is treating you well with the dental hygiene program, righteous RS, and a handsome young man you seem to admire...(wink, wink)...i'm sure i would approve!

Amy said...

I think you need to add "call my sis" to your to do list :) Your great Yeeshy. When I grow up I want to be just like you! We love you!