Over President's Day weekend my younger brother Scott and I went to Boise, Idaho for a little visit to my sista's house! It was such a party! Scott and I rode up with my roommate Amanda and her boyfriend and their snowboards... Since the snowboards took up one full seat, Scotty and I had the OPPORTUNITY to be REALLY close for four and a half hours! :) (Pretty much on each other's laps close)... But we made it, and it was definitely worth the squishy ride to see Amy, Todd, and especially Easton!

Sometimes since my sissy is so far away I get a little Amy deprived, so it was really great to go spend time with her! I wish they lived closer so I could go visit all the time like I did when they lived in Layton! But, for now, Boise will have to do, and I will just have to learn to love driving there with Scott on my lap, enjoying the view... of ... Mountain Home?! eh mom?! haha... jk! (for those of you that are not my mother, just know that my mom hates Mountain Home and thinks it is the farthest thing from what the name implies)
Anyway, Amy is the most rockin' 24 year old EVER! She has an adorable house, wonderful little family, she is the best (most classy) cook ever, an amazing mother, great photographer/scrapbooker/blogger, and just an all around wonderful hostess--we were well taken care of! Not to mention Easton just warmed our hearts--what a sweetie! With his cute little "hi"'s and hugs! He made my weekend for sure!
Amy took a few pictures of me in Boise... I'm the only one that can stand still long enough ;) But these are some I took from her blog. She's getting so good! (which is happy for my future--then maybe someday if I get married she can take my bridals and/or engagements... and give me the family discount ;))
Thanks for all the fun Amy and Todd and Easton! We'll be back soon!
3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had fun! I too wish those kids lived a little closer! Amy is SO good at photography... that would be great if she took your wedding photos!! Good thinking!
Hey Lisa,
Saddle up, manana (with one of those squiggly things over the first n, indicating the pronunciation as nya not simply na--if you follow that!.
Love, Mommasita Rosarita Bonabida Conafida.
Funny thing is, I am pretty sure you followed that name. Yep--we belong at the bottom of the "list"--no doubt about it.
Thanks for coming to play... you know you're welcome ANY time!!!
Post a Comment