Another blog inspired by the amazing Amy!
*FAVORITES (at the moment & subject to change)
*COLOR- Does brown count? I love brown.
*FOOD-Cafe Rio "fire grilled steak burrito"... mmm, i'm salivating a little
*DRINK- Water. I don't drink soda really... carbonation makes me feel weird
*FLOWER- as of right now it's a white lily, but it's often the daffodil :)
*CAR- For some reason I really like Jeep Liberties currently?! Usually it's a Toyota 4-runner
*VACATION- Havasupi Falls. I need to go back now that I'm older
*BOOK- Besides the Book of Mormon and chruch lit. :) I love the classics!
*SONG- The first one that popped into my head is called "Lollipop"--sung by Mika
*ACTIVITY- Yoga for sure!
*CLASS- Stress Management with the amazing Dr. Olpin
*DISNEY PRINCESS- Belle.. she's inspiring
*DISNEY MOVIE- Toss up between three... Beauty & the Beast, Emperor's New Groove, and The Little Mermaid
*ROOMMATE- haha just kidding.. I won't really choose!
*DAY OF THE WEEK- Fridays! Why, you ask... I barely have class, it kicks off the weekend, and I usually go on a hot date or do something fun :)
*THING TO DO IN OGDEN- Try all the little food places... OR shop with Kylee
*THING TO DO IN HEBER- drive around the beautiful valley on a sunny day
*ARTICLE OF CLOTHING- My mothers brilliant purple, green, mustard, awesome ex-patagonia from the 80's... In fact I'm wearing it right now!
*THING TO DO ON A SNOW DAY- play in the snow, eat Chinese food, and watch a movie (in that order)
*THING TO DO ON A RAINY DAY- get in old clothes and play in the gutters then go inside and take a warm shower or bath and watch a movie
*BLANKET- my down comforter on my bed.. I sleep so well with it!
*SPORT TO WATCH- If I know people playing I like them all a lot! But my top is probably soccer
*SPORT TO PLAY- tennis!
*SISTER- Amy :)
*OLDER BROTHER- Danny :)
*YOUNGER BROTHER- Scotty :)
*THING TO DO WITH FAM- laugh!!! that seems to be what we do best.. (that and have mini-golf tournaments)
*DATE ACTIVITY- painting with Bob Ross (that's a good post for another time!)
*SAYING- "holy smokes"
*JOB- being an ambassador, although lately my SI job is growing on me
*ICE CREAM- either Moose Tracks or something REALLY chocolaty.. like double brownie fudge
*SNACK- yogurt and granola
okay.. I think that is enough... actually verging on way too many.
hope you can read them all :)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun post little lisa... I'm glad to know you weren't holding out on me with some secret favorite big sister :) Love you!
What about favorite Kylie spelled with an i e? KYLIE JONES BURTON! Haha. Love you.
Post a Comment