I'm such a bad blogger!! But I figured I'd play at least a little catch up since I have pictures from the last little while!
First of all, the week of Halloween was very exciting because Landon came home from Europe on the 28th! He had been there since Oct. 3rd and was long overdue to be back!! I told him I couldn't make it to the airport to pick him up because his flight came in too late, and I had to work early in the morning--(his plane landed at 11:35)-- He probably wouldn't admit it, but I think he was a little disappointed that I valued my sleep that much! BUT, really, I was planning on picking him up all along! So I arranged with his darling mom, Shauna, to pick him up, but to play along that she would be picking him up. She was so great and even forwarded the texts he sent her just after he landed...

I decided to embarass him just a little bit by making a sign with his name on it :) haha... The funny thing is... I think I was more embarassed to hold it than he was to see me holding it!! :)
Landon and I seem to spend a lot of time in the car, so I figured I needed a car picture... This was on the way home from the airport... He looks excited to see me huh?? haha ;)

That week was great because Land got home Tuesday night and didn't have to go back to school until Monday! We actually got to see each other every day that week! Except Saturday because he went back to Logan... But in case you didn't know, I'm in Ogden while he is in Logan, so it's a rare occurence to have every day! Anyway, it's been so fun to have him back in the US!
Halloween we decided to dress up as a hunter and a deer and head down to Centerville! We got to visit with Landon's family which is always fun! We also hit the Institute dance in Ogden... It turned out to be a lot of fun once we got dancing! Les and Coco were able to come to the dance with us, and the four of us on a dance floor can get a little crazy!!

Since Haloween, I've mostly been doing school things... But the best news of the month came Tuesday afternoon!! (see post above:))
1 comment:
You are so cute. :)
Post a Comment