Wednesday, January 2, 2008

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy 2008 everyone! This year I spent New Year's Eve with the Schwab family! Tina threw a great little shin-dig for everyone... complete with party hats and noise makers :) We ate dinner, played board games, dodge ball, ping-pong, & foosball--there was something to do for everyone! Here is the gang (minus Chuck the picture-taker & little Joshua who hit the sack a little earlier than the rest!)


(Left to Right: Tina, Kelsey, Kei, Ko, Alyse, Tyson,
Danny, Rachel)

For some reason my noise maker was very entertaining... But I think the reason I'm laughing so hard in the photo below is because I told Tyson we had to blow them for the picture (thinking the streamer portion would look neat going straight out) but at about the time I realized the streamers barely move when you blow them, Danny, (Tyson's brother in law) being smart, told me that we wouldn't be able to hear it in the picture. You probably had to be there, but it was a little funny--funny enough to make me pull this face at least?!


Ten minutes before the ball dropped we went around and said our biggest blessing of 2007 and our greatest hope for 2008-- I said my greatest blessing of 2007 was my nephew Easton, and my greatest hope was to get into the dental hygiene program at Weber State! After the ball dropped we went outside and made A LOT of noise. In fact, I made so much use of my noise maker that it quit working except for a very tiny high pitched shriek!


Here we are, decorated with anything we could find!
This is the first picture of 2008!

Hooray for the NEW YEAR
!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy New Year my cutie cute cute sista!! I'm happy you had a wonderful time... but I wish I had been there. I miss you :( Can't wait to see you!!

Alyse said...

Hola muchacha...
I sure do love you!
Mommy